|Height||From 10 to 12 cm, adjustable height by removing the 2 cm blue layer underneath|
|Certifications||Aitex, Class 1 Medical Device, HygCen, Reach, Standard 100 by Öeko-Tex|
|Washable||External lining washable at 60°C|
|Production||Handmade in Italy by Manifattura Falomo|
The new-generation pillow for the wellness of the cervical area
The main purpose of this pillow is to promote stretching and favor a greater relaxation of the whole body, gently extending intervertebral discs.
The circular and concave shape allows an optimal support of the nape for a correct alignment of the spine, eliminating muscular tensions.
Find out bellow details concerning the pillow “Sun”.
- Its circular and concave shape allows the nape to remain stable and aligned with the spine, in order to release muscle tensions.
- The pillow’s height can be adjusted by removing the 2 cm blue layer underneath: this makes it suitable for people with wide, average or small shoulders.
- The inlet leaves the spine free and allows shoulders to relax when sleeping on the side.
- The channelings on the surface allow greater airflow.
Designed for a “Healthy Sleep”
Discover the technical features of the cervical pillow “Sun”.
- Made of Memory Fresh Blue and Soy Memory Touch: hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested in accordance with the most stringent international regulations.
- External lining in Bielastic fabric, washable at 60°C, versatile, resistant, breathable and comfortable.
- Internal lining in cotton, washable at 60°C, useful when the external lining is being washed.
- Extremely welcoming, cool and breathable: maintains the ideal temperature, prevents sweating, especially in the hot season.
The perfect pillow if you love sleeping on your back or on your side
- In a supine position: the niche for the head maintains the cervical area free and slightly raised from any compression, promoting muscle relaxation and balance.
- In a side position: the central inlet leaves the shoulder free from tensions allowing the cervical vertebrae to rest. The auricular cavity prevents ear compression giving more balance upon waking.