The mattress Falomo Core represents the maximum expression of innovation applied to the latest generation foams.
|Height||About 31 cm|
|Length||190 - 195 - 200 cm|
|Width||80 - 85 - 90 - 100 - 120 - 140 - 160 - 165 - 170 - 180 cm|
|Weight||About 50 Kg (size 160×190 cm)|
|Certifications||Reach, Standard 100 by Öeko-Tex|
|Washable||Machine washable at 60°C.|
|Production||Handmade in Italy by Manifattura Falomo.|
Mattress technical specifications
- External cover made of 3D Viscose fabric.
- Pillow Top available in Memory, Feel HD, Pulse Latex, Gel.
- Orange HD.
Latest generation foams and innovative technologies
The supporting core is made of high-density Soy to guarantee a load-bearing and reliable base over time, while the upper layer is made with the exclusive Orange foam for an elastic and decisive welcome. The latter is enriched with the natural oils of orange blossoms.
A new shape for adjustable bed bases
The shaped base of the Falomo Core mattress facilitates its use with manual or motorized adjustable bed bases.
Patent design cover in 3D Viscose
The exclusive patent design cover ensures softness and comfort thanks to its 3D Viscose fabric and the padding made of Feel and hypoallergenic fibers.
Personalize your rest
The interchangeable Pillow Top enhances comfort to guarantee the best rest.
Choose your removable internal Pillow Top among:
- “Elastic” Feel HD version made with an inner core of soft Feel HD.
- “Natural Push” Pulse Latex version with a highly breathable natural core.
- “Welcoming” Memory version, with an inner core of Soy Memory Touch.
- “Exceptionally soft and elastic” Gel version with Physioclima temperature regulating gel.
Maintenance and washability
- It is advisable to periodically air the core by opening the cover using the practical zipper placed along the entire perimeter of the mattress.
- The outer cover of the Falomo Core mattress can easily be machine-washed at a temperature of 60° C.
- Periodically rotate the mattress head to toe.